Professionals & Physicians
- My passion for reaching out to physicians, their spouses and families was first born from personal experience. I understand the demands and stressors of daily life of a medical career. I longed for a place to go where we could distance ourselves from the pressures of the medical practice and reconnect as a couple and family.
- Over the last several years, this passion became a vision based on Isaiah 61…one of the main desires of God’s heart is to bring healing to the brokenhearted and freedom to those who are held captive. This desire has extended to not only physicians, other medical professionals including hospice care, but also others who face continual stress in their careers… such as first responders, EMTs, firefighters, law enforcement officers, highway patrol, veterinarians, pilots, military personnel and those in Christian ministry, including overseas missions. They face tough situations and tragedy sometimes on a daily basis and over time, the stress can take a toll on their mental stability, physical health and their general well-being.
- Bristol Mountain Home is a strong tower to welcome those looking for a respite, looking for healing and rejuvenation. It is a place where we will offer what you need … if it’s quality time with your spouse or time to reconnect with your children. We are available to plan special activities based on your interests. How about a creative sip & paint class, or dance lessons, belaying on a nearby rock face with a trained climber or learning to fly fish in our mountain streams or 4 wheeling in Jeeps or ATVs for incredible views of the Estes Valley and surrounding mountain ranges.
- If you are facing burnout or other difficult issues, life coaching and counseling therapy are available. Perhaps, several couples would like to get away together to connect more deeply, offer support and refocus.
- If you’re interested in bringing a group up to 12, you are welcome to rent the entire home. However, if you’re interested in coming with 1 or 2 other couples or singles, single rooms are available as a B&B.
- Because of God’s incredible love for us, He can and will do exceedingly beyond all we can ask or imagine possible according to His power that is working within us! But, we must be willing to trust Him whole heartedly!
- I invite you to come to Bristol Mountain Home, take time to be quiet, listen, rest, restore, find peace and healing. The light is always on and always an open, welcoming door. If you are looking for such a place,
call me! Gail